1. Please come alone. No friends, family or pets. Some exceptions are allowed , ie. 1 parent with child, or if someone needs assistance due to mobility issues. Please let us know ahead of time.
2. Please arrive on time. If you arrive early, please wait outside or in your car. You may be asked to wait depending on occupancy.
3. Everyone is required to wear a face mask at all times in the salon.
4. Hand sanitizing stations are set up for when you enter the salon. Please sanitize and or wash your hands immediately upon arrival.
5. No food or beverages as that requires removal of a mask. A personal bottle of water with a lid is ok if necessary. Exceptions made for medical conditions.
6. Please be mindful of social distancing when in the salon.
7. If at any time you are feeling unwell( fever, cough or shortness of breath), travelled outside of BC in the last 14 days or been in contact with someone that has tested positive for COVID, please re-schedule your appointment.
Even with these restrictions, we can't wait to pamper you during your visit and appreciate your business.